“Seattle is for people who love culture, but refuse to sacrifice their wild nature to attain it.” – Kimberly Kinrade
Seattle is a beautiful metropolis nestled between the Cascade and Olympic Mountain ranges. With the Puget Sound and Olympic Peninsula to the west, Lake Washington to the east, and the awe-inspriring Mt. Rainier to the South, there are no shortage of beautiful natural settings surrounding the city. Once referred to as a "city of neighborhoods", Seattle is filled with many districts with their own distinct identities. There is no shortage of delicious cuisine, live music, art museums and galleries, and of course Seattle is home to the best public market in the Pacific North West, Pike Place Market. Check out the resources below to learn more about our amazing city!
- Learn about our different neighborhoods and what they have to offer
- 38 Essential Seattle Restaurants from Eater Seattle
- Things to do via the Stranger Newspaper
- 10 Best Hikes Around Seattle according to the Seattle Met
- The Best Live Music Venues in Seattle by Seattle Magazine
- Learn about Seattle's Indigenous History
- Fremont Solstice Parade organized by the Fremont Arts Council
- Winetasting in Woodinville
- Ballard Farmers Market - runs yearlong rain or shine!
- Seattle Pride Festival
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
The Fremont Troll welcomes you to visit us!