The Division's Clinical Trials Program is lead by Dr. Bobby Han, Clinical Assistant Professor.
We are enrolling for the studies listed below. Additional trials that will begin enrollment this Spring. Please check back with us soon.
- MS200527-0018: A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Ranging Study To Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of M2951 in Subjects with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Investigator: Dr. Bobby Han, MD
- Study Coordinator: Jennifer Schaeffer, CCRC
Upcoming Study Areas
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjögren’s Syndrome Research
To find out if you are eligible to participate in our active clinical trials please contact Jennifer Schaeffer at email@example.com.