Thank you for your interest in our program, we look forward to your application!
Applications are only accepted via the ERAS® website online application system.
After reviewing applications we will invite top candidates to interview. During interviews candidates will meet the faculty, talk with fellows currently in training, discuss possible areas of investigative work, and become familiar with the many environmental and cultural strengths of the Seattle area.
Academic Year 2024-2025 Interview Dates:
Interviews for 2024-2025 recruitment will be virtual.
Interviews will begin in August 2023 and will run from approximately 8:00am to 2:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). Interviews will include meetings with faculty, fellows, and specialized interviews with possible mentors.
- Tuesday, August 22, 2023
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Submit the following documents on ERAS:
- Current copy of your curriculum vitae
- Research experience
- Personal statement to contain the following information:
- Areas of special focus such as research or clinical interests
- Potential mentors at the UW
- Long-term career goals
- Why you are interested in training in our program in Seattle
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Official medical school transcript
- Passport style photograph
- Training verification from medical school and residency program
- Relevant and updated test scores such as U.S. Medical Licensing Examination transcripts (steps 1, 2 and 3)
- ECFMG Certificate and Visa Status if applicable*
UW Hiring Policies
The University of Washington is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We value diversity in our program and encourage applications from underrepresented minorities.
The University of Washington reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran in accordance with University policy and applicable federal and state statutes and regulations. The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the application process contact the department at 206-685-1397 or the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: 206.543.6450/V, 206.543.6452/TTY, 206.685.7264/FAX, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Program Manager, Tiffany Wallace, at email@example.com